A compilation of articles and images that I've found inspiring. I hope you will too!
|I keep looking at this pattern (from my personal collection), and thinking I really need to make the version on the right soon! Next sewing project... maybe? (Unless I get distracted with another!)|
This will be a short and sweet introduction to the links below. I have been very quiet and contemplative lately, focusing on some personal matters. They say when it rains, it pours and that could not have been more true about 2014. I'm thankful I have made it thus far with some sense of humor intact, though my ability to keep a stiff upper lip may be a bit worse for the wear. But I look forward to the future bringing us--hopefully--more peace and good things--and time for blogging! I want to thank you for all your lovely comments and visiting this blog! It really makes me so happy to be back in this community. ♥
- I adore this little horse bookcase you can make! So clever!
- Love these tips on postpartum wellness; new mamas always need to have some TLC!
- I have never really wanted anything with fringe, until I saw Gertie's dress!
- Berry crumble... YUM! Nothing says summertime better!
- I always love peeking at other sewer's vintage patterns!