I love this | weekend edition

 A compilation of articles and images that I've found inspiring. I hope you will too!
 
I keep looking at this pattern (from my personal collection), and thinking I really need to make the version on the right soon! Next sewing project... maybe? (Unless I get distracted with another!)

This will be a short and sweet introduction to the links below. I have been very quiet and contemplative lately, focusing on some personal matters. They say when it rains, it pours and that could not have been more true about 2014. I'm thankful I have made it thus far with some sense of humor intact, though my ability to keep a stiff upper lip may be a bit worse for the wear. But I look forward to the future bringing us--hopefully--more peace and good things--and time for blogging! I want to thank you for all your lovely comments and visiting this blog! It really makes me so happy to be back in this community. ♥

Comments

  1. I have that one in my collection as well, and have been meaning to make it for years. How nice it would be to lounge around in! I hope the remainder of the year improves for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry to hear things have been rough! Sending you good wishes. I love the dress on the right, too, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sending you good wishes and love. I hope that sunshine is just around the next bend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love Tilly and her pattern stash.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to comment! I LOVE hearing feedback from readers. I welcome truly constructive and thoughtful critique and suggestions, but will not hesitate to delete spam or downright rude comments.

Popular Posts